Thursday, October 11, 2007

Work is stressing me

Human being is always conflicting to each other mentally and physically..
Mentally, the brain tells them to do this and that. Physically, the body is out of the order !

Student always hopes to get rid of studies and goes out to the society to expose themselves.
Whilst it is not a smart choice when you have come to the conclusion.

I have gone through 3 months legal attachment few months back. Well, i did learn something.
However, Work is really stressing myself. That's why I always hope the clock would go as fast as possible. As such,I could go back to study and reduce the mental exhausting danger.
And yet, my nightmare has not gone yet. My boss offered me to go work as part timer to help them out. I accepted consequently. When I get back to the table and environment, I always try to be focus to listen every single order and duties I have been delegated. Thus, I could reduce the mistake as much as possible. Besides, My boss and colleagues are loving me so much by giving guidance and concerns all about..It is really sweet !

Anyway, I wish I could proceed as far as I can. Trying to induce myself to love this job and contribute more committment to my works.

Learning to be Strong and Smart is the best knowledge that I would have gained ! Gambatee !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home