Saturday, September 22, 2007

HONEST ~

Finally I have opened my mouth to mum, I do not know what are the consequences therafter.
Yet, I want to inform her that what is the bad situation here. I just have no way out to get rid of it.
He is just being unreasonable and irrational. He does not want to give me the free pass to use the car. What can i do? He tells lies, he rejects me to utilise it. I do not know what is the conflict between us. Maybe I have done something offended towards him.
I try to explain to Mum how bad is the situation here, from bad to worse. Mum tries to understand and explain that He would not be that bad as far as she concerned.
Anyway, I just want to be honest to her, getting closer between our gap. In the past days, I have never done as such to speak out. I have only told my friends about my problems.
Nowadays, I think communication amongst family members is vital.
Speak out your right !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home