Saturday, October 06, 2007

Do I Really Have A Choice?

Since young till im already a 21 year old man, I have never intend to conduct my life in my way.
I should not blame this out when everyone seems giving me chance to change.
And yet, is there anybody know that what i really want to do?
I have no choice to choose where to study my high school when i was 12year old.
I have no opportunity to be given to achieve my ambitious. I only can perform it when people does not need that opportunity.
I have to consider the eldest and the youngest brothers when I do something in between.
No, No...i really have no choice.
Why can my elder brother be the pearl in the eyes of my family? when I think he is not worth for anything.
Why can my younger brother be that lucky enough to pursue his study which he intends to? He can fly to Australia without concerning about the expenses. What am I?
I need to study the cheapest and yet toughest course when I have no choice. However, not everyone understands my harshness. They just see the surface. If you have good result, they would say you deserve to work hard on it. Yet, when you fail, they would just blame that you ain't study smart but play hard !
Forget it ! I don't give a Damn ! I just need to complete my degree ~That's all !
After that, get out of my life. Because I would choose my pathway to achieve my objective !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometime we really don't have choice in what we deserve wit
so how bad is the situation we still need to work hard and harder to overcome the bad situation
i know that you are in struggle for this kind of situation
actually success people who are those that passed many level of hard time when they young
no one can success without fighting for the real life
i know you sure can overcome it
good luck and wish you all the best :)

-nic-

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home