Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A horror story !

This was a story i listened from my friend whom really experienced it...

Meet my "friends"
A silent night, im waiting for the next day coming.Oh, it is already 2am. However, im still awake. I send sms to my dearest but no response from my dearest? what happened to him?
Now, im in my hometown-MIRI. This is due to my grandpa past away since last saturday. I have to come back MIRI and attend the funeral.I tired enough.Wow~i have only taken some biscuits and drink a cup of milo as my dinner. how pity am I ?I'm just feel like so lonely and moody. There is no other people in my house because most of them have already gone back to kampung and organise the funeral.
However, i'm still have 2 pets accompanying me. They are PUSSY and DOGGY. Suddenly, there is a noise coming from the kitchen. I have no idea about it. Then, i go to kitchen and check it out. Oh, no result at all. One minute later, there is another noise coming from the garden. I want to know what is really happening in my house. I make myself become more tough and open the gate. I hide up myself behind the palm tree. I see "him" !! I cannot believe what am I seeing now!! "He" is TOM . "He" is used to be my friend, however, he was died in an accident happened last few years. In my mind is totally blank. Later on, there is another "girl" comes to "him". I can see "her" necklace which named "RINA". Oh, i remember that "she" was TOM's girlfriend.
Rina was died in a rapping case.
I hold my hands tight and pray for god ! God gives me love and make me become more brave. I do not want to disturb them and try to escape from the garden. So, i walk towards my house as slow as i can . Finally, "they" see me. "They" shout my name and stop me. At this moment, i cannot move my body as well as "they" come towards me. I can smell the odour from "them". Rina said, "Jerry, How are you? Where have you been?" . " What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." I replied. Tom said, "we just pass by here."
Rina asks me to turn over and give them a glance. I reject them.
A few minutes later, there is a strong wind blowing. At this moment, my body can move and i try to turn back. Oh, they have gone !
I rush back to my house and calm down myself. I'm really cannot expect what did i see just now. The next day, i keep this secret and do not even to tell anybody. This is because i know nobody will believe on me. After that, i go to my kampung and attend the funeral.

Do U believe it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home